The Good Reader Blog

The Good Reader Blog
Source of the painting - Couch on the Porch, Cos Cob, Frederick Childe Hassam, 1914

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Book Review - Have I Told You This Already?: Stories I Don’t Want to Forget to Remember by Lauren Graham

Have I Told You This Already?: Stories I Don’t Want to Forget to Remember

Have I Told You This Already?: Stories I Don’t Want to Forget to Remember by Lauren Graham
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Full disclosure, I have read all of Lauren Graham's other books and am a huge Gilmore Girls fan. Therefore, I was very excited to receive an advanced reader copy through NetGalley, and am thankful for the opportunity to read and review this excellent book. This memoir is a series of essays about Ms. Graham's life -- as a struggling actor, her time in Hollywood, suggestions for directing, aging in Hollywood, and many other hilarious topics. I would definitely like to listen to her read the audiobook, but to be honest I could actually hear her voice as I was reading her words on the page. The book is full of humor, honesty, entertainment, and definitely feels like chatting with your best friend.


View all my reviews

Book Review: The Secret by Lee Child (Jack Reacher #28)

The Secret by Lee Child My rating: 4 of 5 stars Jack Reacher is back and assigned to the task for...