The Good Reader Blog

The Good Reader Blog
Source of the painting - Couch on the Porch, Cos Cob, Frederick Childe Hassam, 1914

Friday, July 8, 2022

Book Review: The Paris Diversion by Chris Pavone

The Paris Diversion The Paris Diversion by Chris Pavone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This page turner had me on the edge of my seat, and guessing all of the way through it! I had read the first book in the series quite a few years ago, so didn't remember the details of the story line or characters, but was able to catch on quickly enough. The story is told through multiple characters, and multiple points of view, all taking place in one 12-hour period. It is very fast-paced and I really got a sense of place (Paris) from the writing. All in all, a very enjoyable, thrilling novel!

View all my reviews

Book Review: The Secret by Lee Child (Jack Reacher #28)

The Secret by Lee Child My rating: 4 of 5 stars Jack Reacher is back and assigned to the task for...