The Good Reader Blog

The Good Reader Blog
Source of the painting - Couch on the Porch, Cos Cob, Frederick Childe Hassam, 1914

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Book Review: NetGalley's Book Advocate Toolkit

NetGalley's Book Advocate Toolkit

NetGalley's Book Advocate Toolkit by We Are Bookish
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fantastic, very practical advice for readers using NetGalley for advanced reader copies.  Everything you need to know, regardless of where you review the books (Facebook, Instagram, Blogs, YouTube, TicTok, etc.).  Helpful hints on: how to create your profile, how to request books, what to include in your review, and much more!  I would highly recommend this for anyone who is getting started with NetGalley.

Read more of my reviews at https://thegoodreader13.blogspot.com/.

View all my reviews

Book Review: The Secret by Lee Child (Jack Reacher #28)

The Secret by Lee Child My rating: 4 of 5 stars Jack Reacher is back and assigned to the task for...