The Good Reader Blog

The Good Reader Blog
Source of the painting - Couch on the Porch, Cos Cob, Frederick Childe Hassam, 1914

Monday, December 19, 2022

Book Review - Winter Storms by Elin Hilderbrand

Winter Storms Winter Storms by Elin Hilderbrand
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm continuing to read about the Quinn family on Nantucket this Christmas; this is the third in the series but I just found out that there is a fourth entry as well. The family continues to experience a LOT of drama, and this book differs from the other two in that it isn't just set in December. We read about the Quinns throughout the year. I love the feeling of Christmas that the book imparts, and have to laugh at some of the predicaments that the family members get into. Come join the Quinns on Nantucket with this series -- you will laugh, you will cry, and they will draw you in to their lives. All in all, a wonderful Christmas series.

View all my reviews

Book Review: Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center

Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this book for my summer boo...