The Good Reader Blog

The Good Reader Blog
Source of the painting - Couch on the Porch, Cos Cob, Frederick Childe Hassam, 1914

Friday, January 27, 2023

Book Review: Go to Sleep (I Miss You): Cartoons from the Fog of New Parenthood by Lucy Knisley

Go to Sleep (I Miss You): Cartoons from the Fog of New Parenthood Go to Sleep (I Miss You): Cartoons from the Fog of New Parenthood by Lucy Knisley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have read much of what Lucy Knisley has written/drawn and absolutely love all of her books. This is a endearing book about being a new mother. Each page (or two) is a snapshot of her life with her husband and infant son. Wow, does this bring back memories. My sons are 31 and 25 years old, but reading this book makes it all seem like yesterday. I recommend this book for parents with children of all ages. Guaranteed to make you laugh and tear up.

View all my reviews

Book Review: The Secret by Lee Child (Jack Reacher #28)

The Secret by Lee Child My rating: 4 of 5 stars Jack Reacher is back and assigned to the task for...