The Good Reader Blog

The Good Reader Blog
Source of the painting - Couch on the Porch, Cos Cob, Frederick Childe Hassam, 1914

Monday, May 30, 2022

Book Review: 22 Seconds by James Patterson (Women's Murder Club #22)

22 Seconds 22 Seconds by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is #22 in the Women's Murder Club series, and I have read (and enjoyed) all of them. However, this particular story seemed particularly disjointed, and some of the sub-plots for the various murder club members seemed contrived and inserted after-the-fact. Several plot points differed throughout the book. The writing didn't even seem to be by the same authors. Overall, I was disappointed.

View all my reviews

Book Review: The Secret by Lee Child (Jack Reacher #28)

The Secret by Lee Child My rating: 4 of 5 stars Jack Reacher is back and assigned to the task for...