The Good Reader Blog

The Good Reader Blog
Source of the painting - Couch on the Porch, Cos Cob, Frederick Childe Hassam, 1914

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Book Review: Sunny's Kitchen: Easy Food For Real Life by Sunny Anderson

Sunny's Kitchen: Easy Food For Real Life

Sunny's Kitchen: Easy Food For Real Life by Sunny Anderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Anyone who watches The Kitchen on Food Network knows Sunny Anderson.  She's as bright as her name, and brings her humor and cooking skills to the show every week.  I finally got a chance to read her cookbook, which was published 10 years ago.  This book is a tribute to her family, her military service, and all the places she has lived throughout her life (the official list is included in the back of the book!).  Interspersed are photos of Sunny at various ages.  I definitely want to try the majority of her recipes, and the color photos definitely do them justice.

Read more of my reviews at https://thegoodreader13.blogspot.com/.

View all my reviews

Book Review: The Secret by Lee Child (Jack Reacher #28)

The Secret by Lee Child My rating: 4 of 5 stars Jack Reacher is back and assigned to the task for...