The Good Reader Blog

The Good Reader Blog
Source of the painting - Couch on the Porch, Cos Cob, Frederick Childe Hassam, 1914

Monday, December 18, 2023

Book Review: Cook It Up: Bold Moves for Family Foods: A Cookbook by Alex Guarnaschelli and Ava Clark

Cook It Up: Bold Moves for Family Foods: A Cookbook Cook It Up: Bold Moves for Family Foods: A Cookbook by Alex Guarnaschelli
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you watch Food Network at all, you are probably familiar with Alex Guarnaschelli. I have enjoyed watching her cook for years. Now she and her 15-year old daughter, Ava, have collaborated on a cookbook with their favorite foods. It's fun to read their introductions to the recipes; you get the chef/mother point of view, along with the Tik Tok daughter recipe enhancements! I particularly enjoyed the Pasta and Meats chapters.

Read more of my reviews at https://thegoodreader13.blogspot.com/.

View all my reviews

Book Review: The Secret by Lee Child (Jack Reacher #28)

The Secret by Lee Child My rating: 4 of 5 stars Jack Reacher is back and assigned to the task for...