The Good Reader Blog

The Good Reader Blog
Source of the painting - Couch on the Porch, Cos Cob, Frederick Childe Hassam, 1914

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Book Review: Swan Song by Elin Hilderbrand (Nantucket #4)

Swan Song Swan Song by Elin Hilderbrand
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Apparently, this is the last book in Elin Hilderbrand's Nantucket series and she is planning on retiring.  She has written dozens of books over the past 20 plus years, so she certainly deserves retirement! 

I have read quite a few of her books and thoroughly enjoy all of them.  They are light, quick reads, but also contain serious subject matter interspersed throughout.  This one is no exception.  If you haven't read any other books in this series, no worries -- you'll catch on quickly.  If you have read some of her other books, you'll be happy to see familiar characters and settings.

I typically look forward to a new book by her every summer.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do next year!

Many thanks to NetGalley for providing me with this advanced reader copy.

Read more of my reviews at https://thegoodreader13.blogspot.com/.

View all my reviews

Book Review: Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center

Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this book for my summer boo...