The Good Reader Blog

The Good Reader Blog
Source of the painting - Couch on the Porch, Cos Cob, Frederick Childe Hassam, 1914

Friday, November 4, 2022

Book Review: The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides

The Silent Patient The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another edge-of-your-seat page-turner; I couldn't wait until I got to the end of this novel. I read it for book club and am anxious to discuss it tomorrow. The story is told from two points of view: the psychotherapist treating a woman who killed her husband six years ago and has not spoken a word since then, and through the woman's journal entries. Lots of different characters and sub-plots, many twists and turns. Overall, thoroughly enjoyable! I'm looking forward to reading more from this author.

View all my reviews

Book Review: The Secret by Lee Child (Jack Reacher #28)

The Secret by Lee Child My rating: 4 of 5 stars Jack Reacher is back and assigned to the task for...