The Good Reader Blog

The Good Reader Blog
Source of the painting - Couch on the Porch, Cos Cob, Frederick Childe Hassam, 1914

Saturday, December 9, 2023

Book Review: Familia: 125 Foolproof Mexican Recipes to Feed Your People by Marcela Valladolid

Familia: 125 Foolproof Mexican Recipes to Feed Your People Familia: 125 Foolproof Mexican Recipes to Feed Your People by Marcela Valladolid
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A beautifully photographed book of traditional Mexican recipes.  Marcela and her sister Carina developed a live Instagram cooking show and demonstration at the beginning of the pandemic, and this wonderful cookbook evolved out of that. 

Read more of my reviews at https://thegoodreader13.blogspot.com/.

View all my reviews

Book Review: Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center

Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this book for my summer boo...