The Good Reader Blog

The Good Reader Blog
Source of the painting - Couch on the Porch, Cos Cob, Frederick Childe Hassam, 1914

Sunday, December 10, 2023

Book Review: This Year It Will Be Different, and other stories by Maeve Binchy

This Year It Will Be Different, and other stories This Year It Will Be Different, and other stories by Maeve Binchy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Maeve Binchy is an international treasure; I have loved every single one of her books that I've read.  This one is no exception!  I always like to read a Christmas novel in December, and this one was perfect -- a collection of short stories.   Highly recommended for anyone who wants to get into the Christmas spirit; snuggle up with a cuppa tea and read this book.

Read more of my reviews at https://thegoodreader13.blogspot.com/.

View all my reviews

Book Review: Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center

Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this book for my summer boo...