The Good Reader Blog

The Good Reader Blog
Source of the painting - Couch on the Porch, Cos Cob, Frederick Childe Hassam, 1914

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Book Review: The Trespasser by Tana French (Dublin Murder Squad #5)

The Trespasser The Trespasser by Tana French
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another fantastic Tana French / Dublin Murder Squad book! I was immediately drawn into the characters -- detectives Antoinette Conway and Stephen Moran. They are partners on the midnight shift, and have a sixth sense about each other. We follow them as they investigate a murder, all while being pressured by the other detectives on the squad. French has a lovely way of setting a scene and making the reader feel like they are right there with the detectives. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she will continue to write Dublin Murder Squad books.

View all my reviews

Book Review: The Secret by Lee Child (Jack Reacher #28)

The Secret by Lee Child My rating: 4 of 5 stars Jack Reacher is back and assigned to the task for...