The Good Reader Blog

The Good Reader Blog
Source of the painting - Couch on the Porch, Cos Cob, Frederick Childe Hassam, 1914

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Book Review: Go-To Dinners: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook by Ina Garten

Go-To Dinners: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook Go-To Dinners: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook by Ina Garten
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another wonderful cookbook by Food Network favorite Ina Garten!  She developed these recipes during the pandemic, and her focus is on easier and more comforting meals.  The majority of these recipes can be made ahead of time, are easy to prepare, and often are made in just one pan (the person who washes the dishes thanks you, Ina!).  As usual, she makes it all look so easy and delicious.  There are quite a few recipes in this collection that I would like to try.  Unfortunately I had to return the book to the library, but will be purchasing my own copy very soon. 

View all my reviews

Book Review: The Secret by Lee Child (Jack Reacher #28)

The Secret by Lee Child My rating: 4 of 5 stars Jack Reacher is back and assigned to the task for...